Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trashy at best

So I know this is probably way too easy to pick on, but I ran across this in Cosmopolitan and almost threw up from laughing so hard.

I'll give you a moment to read it ...

Okay, so what the hell? Holly Eagleson, you officially are either really freaking creepy or...wait no, just really freaking creepy.

I personally don't feel the need to please people by putting up a picture of my dog on my desk to show them I'm loyal (actually, I don't have a dog, so in that case I'll use my friend's pitbull. He's cute and cuddly...do you think people will like me because he's cute?).

I also don't feel the need to lie to my hypothetical boyfriend's parents to impress them by telling them I like political figures who in reality really piss me off. That's going to make for a really awkward election season, and really I'd rather openly trash-talk your candidate than act all hush-hush about things.

Don't even get me started on the ones about guys. Describing in vivid and dirty detail some random and utterly monotonous moment in your life doesn't really scream "dateable." Think---"Oh, and the table I did my homework on felt so hard ..." Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to go there.

In a nutshell...worst advice ever. Yay women's magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment