Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I didn't even know Beanie Babies still existed...

So I may or may not have a closet full of these bad boys at my parents house, but this is just too ridiculous.

Apparently Ty Beanie Babies is "retiring" (read: renaming because Michelle Obama was pissed), the names of two of its little gems "Marvelous Malia" and "Sweet Sasha." Not only is it creepy that the company took the time out to create and name these beanie babies, but they are definitely two of the most creepy looking beanie babies I've ever seen. No children have lips like that.

I don't think I've ever heard of a beanie baby company getting a bad name. Those evil stuffed animal companies -- they'll exploit your 10 and 7-year-old daughters and reap the benefits. Huh. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment